Air ducts are the pathways for heated or cooled air to travel throughout a home as air ducts are the pathways, what if they get dust as they are associated with your heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC). And Did you know? The things you can’t see visibly with your eyes can harm you! The air in your environments includes millions of small particles that are both visible and invisible. So, air duct cleaning is simply the process used to remove dust, small particles, and other contaminants that accumulate over from your air ductwork. We know that ductwork is often located behind ceilings or the walls. hence, it’s important to clean the air ducts, as, air ducts are like the circulatory system of your home. Many people often forget to have regular air duct cleaning. These little things will lead to cause long -term problems with indoor air quality. we advise the cleaning of air ducts every 4-7 years.
Air ducts collect contaminants like dirt, dust, hair, dander, allergens, rodents, and their droppings and even mold, which can cause serious health problems. That is why the homes are 2-5 times more polluted than the outdoors. This sounds to like it’s time to get those air ducts cleaned. Here at our company, we use an industry-leading vacuum system. It is a one big vacuum cleaner.it is powerful as we use the best and new equipment to serve our areas.
Regular maintenance and cleaning make your air conditioning unit last much longer as compared to average when not cleaned regularly. As the manufacturers recommend the users that there air conditioning systems should be professionally cleaned once in 6-8 months period. For regular maintenance, call us – The best Air Duct Cleaning company in Singapore. As we have a team of professionals that pay attention to clean your air conditioner
– Cover all of the vents in the home with a plastic film; this helps restrict airflow and create a maximum vacuum at the venting
– Step outside and use a high-pressure hose to just clean off the vent diffuser and make sure that it ‘sits free of any debris
– and, then we use a high-pressure air hose with a ball attachment this is designed to prevent damage even in flexible air ducts.
– it’s inserted into the ductwork to stir up any debris so the vac truck can pull it from the system
– Clean the condensate pan to remove any dirt and grime
– Clean the heating and cooling coils.
– Take care of the interior of the air handler cabinet
– Clean the blower assemblies thoroughly.
– Clean the non-porous interior parts of the system with fungicides and anti-bacterial solutions to help keep the germs, fungus, and mold at bay.
With proper and regular AC duct cleaning in Singapore from our services is just not even improves the indoor quality of office or home, by keeping the unit clean. It also prevents overheating. And if not done regularly, it can create big damage and even replace the parts.
For more information on our air duct cleaning services in Singapore, please feel free to call us 6246 1107 / WhatsApp to 83285371 or send email to email@example.com